Macaroni and Cheese Pizza
- 1 box of shells and cheese (cheese sauce is in the package)
- 3 slices American Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 premade pizza crust
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Start by making the macaroni and cheese according to the package. (Or make homemade mac n’ cheese, if preferred)
- Add 3 slices of American cheese and 1/4 cup of milk to make a little more cheese sauce. Stir over low heat until melted.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
- Top with macaroni and cheese.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 7-10 minutes.